Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Chiyo the Imaginative Mouse - Crochet Me

Chiyo the Imaginative Mouse - Crochet Me



My name is Chiyo. I am proud to say that I am a baby girl now. My mama says that I am born out of the pure spirit of a fairy mouse as I am so light. She says that I can fly like them. But how can I? I don't have wings.
I hear grown-ups say that baby mice don't think. (Giggles!) They don't know my mind.
Psst! Psst! I am on a secret mission! To fly to my friends in the fairy land. So, what, if I don't have wings? Balloons don't have wings either, but they fly. Let me ask them and see if they can help me.
Will you tell me how to fly, oh dear balloons?

Please go here to commnet, rate, share this pattern. Thanks
http://www.crochetme.com/media/p/114584.aspx

2 comments:

  1. that little mouse is SOOOO super cute! Wonderful creation, Mamta!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Nancy!
    How are you doing? You are writing a book too? Awesome!! I would LOVE to read some, if that is ok! I want to hear all about your book. Are you on Facebook?

    Happy Thanksgiving!
    XOXOX
    Landon

    ReplyDelete