Monday, November 1, 2010

Call for a new leader:

Next month, the Hoarders Unite Team will be two years old. I hate to see it languish and fall into oblivion, but I just don't have the time to run it anymore. I am sorry that we have been so inactive as a group in recent months, and I have not had the time to rally the troops, as it were.

The economy has taken a toll on many Etsy shops and on time and energy reserves, but I am certain that this group could still be a viable and vital one that helps crafters find inspration when the craft hoard stash threatens to consume too much space.

If there is anybody out there who is willing to take it over and be the group leader for a time, or in perpetuity, please email me or message my on our Yahoo group forum and let me know.

Until then,

Happy Holidays to all!

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for all the hard work you have put in Sinclair!

    Kathy
    aka GoTo

    ReplyDelete