Sunday, April 18, 2010

Handmade Marketplace Sites

I have shared this post on my personal blog, but also thought it would be a good fit here. Though Hoarders Unite originated as an Etsy Street Team, I do not feel that we are in any way limited only to Etsy. I want to encourage members of the team to sell wherever they choose (or not to sell at all) and know that they can still be a part of this group.

I thought I would create a post that will list all the handmade shopping sites I know about. As I find more, I will add them to this post, and share a permalink in the sidebar. So, here goes...

Handmade Marketplaces:
  1. 1000 Markets
  2. AnticGift (based in Turkey)
  3. Artfire
  4. Dawanda (based in Germany)
  5. Etsy
  6. Folksy (based in the UK...thanks GirlIndustries for this info!)
  7. Just For Keeps
  8. MadeIt (based in Australia)
  9. WinkElf
  10. Zibbet

Sites showcasing and indexing handmade items:

  1. CanaMade (featuring items made in Canada)
  2. Down the Handmade Path (featuring primitive folk arts and crafts)
  3. Handmade Product Marketplace (blog)
  4. Poppytalk Handmade (a monthly "street market" curated by Poppytalk)
  5. Try Handmade
Hybrid Sites:

  1. Bonanzle (handmade and commercial items)

Bookmark and Share

Add to Technorati Favorites

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment: