Not only do I hoard art and craft supplies, I hoard little tidbits from magazines, church bulletins, newspapers, etc. I recently came upon this one and thought it worthy of sharing.
12 EASY WAYS TO WORRY AND ENJOY IT!
- Never worry over rumors or what "they say" ~ first, get the facts.
- Know definitely your worry problem, write it down, face it.
- Worry about only one problem at a time.
- Set a definite day, afternoon, or night for worrying.
- Never worry in bed, in the dining room, living room, or at church.
- Select an air-conditioned room, lean back in an easy chair.
- Set a time limit. If you must go beyond it, give yourself credit for time and a half.
- Never worry with a frowning face. Smile, sing, or whistle.
- Never worry when you are tired, sick, angry, or depressed.
- Never worry while working, playing, visiting, shopping, or gossiping.
- Two times never to worry: a) when yo can help the situation; b) when you cannnot.
- Never worry alone. Take it to the Lord.