The top 10 reasons women give for hoarding fabric/yarn/beads/jewelry findings/scrapbooking supplies/(your craft supply hoarding obsession here):
10. It was such a bargain, I would be wasting money if I didn’t buy it.
9. I had to buy it, I might not be able to find it again.
8. It was my mother’s/sister’s/aunt’s/someone's-who-I-once-crossed-paths-with, and I just can’t bear to part with it.
7. My parents grew up during the depression so I grew up in a household that saved everything. (It’s my parents’ fault!)
6. I showed great restaint – I didn’t buy even half of what I wanted.
5. I’m saving it for just the right project.
4. I need to have a lot of supplies if I am going to be creative!
3. It draws attention away from my significant other’s sports card/beer stein/model car/comic book/(his obsession here) hoard.
2. When I’m suddenly snowed in, my supplies will carry me over until spring.
1. Hoard? What hoard? This is my collection!