Wednesday, February 3, 2010

LA LA LA LA ... LIFE GOES ON


Okay, this Nana wants to share with you that we have a new baby grandchild. He was born on January 29th. His name is Koen and he is beautiful! We saw him for the first time on Sunday and then again today. *SIGH* If you read my blog you already know this, but I just had to share!! Our youngest daughter and her hubby adopted him. They have two older boys, Kameron is 6 and Kooper is 4. They are very happy to have a new baby brother.

We now have 16 grandchildren. I'm loving it! The eldest is 18 and the youngest is Koen, days old. We are very blessed.

Though this isn't about hoarding or using our supplies, it is a very important part of my life, this being a Nana. It's probably the best job I've ever had! There's just something about a little one whose face lights up the moment they see you and they yell, "NANA!! IT'S NANA!!" Be still my heart...

If you haven't experienced a grandchild yet, it will be one of the best things that happens to you in life!

Please meet Koen. (Pronounce it Coe n)

 

6 comments:

  1. Ah, Nancy, aren't grandkids great. And congrats on your newest one, he's a doll.
    We have 10 - that's enough for now. Enjoy them a lot!
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy, he is gorgeous! Congrats to you and your daughter and her family - they must be so excited (and tired!). Koen and I share the same birthday. Just found out my grandchild #3 is on the way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Trudy! Grandbabies are so wonderful!! And happy belated birthday. Melanie's birthday was the 27th!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!! He is gorgeous!!! I have no children and sad to say, that means no grandkids either. I would love to remarry a man with TONS of kids and grandkids too! Did I write that correctly? lolol Get remarried to a man with...... you know what I mean. Any who.. Congratulations, Nancy on your precious grandbaby boy and Happy Birthday, Melanie!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You might be hoarding grandchildren...with 16! :)
    Congratulations; what a beautiful baby.

    ReplyDelete